Stevari (lit. Guard) is a deadly enemy that spawns in all future Holy Mountains upon triggering the message Template:GameMessage
This happens if enough damage is done to the bordering brickwork surrounding the Holy Mountain shop area (e.g. large explosions, heavy amounts of Acid, or tunneling enemies like Worms). This enemy also naturally spawns in The Tower.
Stevari (lit. Guard) 是一个致命的敌人，在触发消息时会在所有未来的圣山中生成模板：GameMessage
The Stevari has a powerful, accelerating long-range explosive attack, as well as a short-range bubble attack. While the individual attacks are damaging, it is not that much (many enemies exist that do much more). Instead the danger comes from the incredible knockback of the former that can easily throw you around the temple making combat against it much more difficult, and the rapid fire ability of the latter. Since it also comes with a powerful version of the Energy Shield, it is also difficult to even hit in the first place.
Upon taking direct damage, it bleeds Bone Dust powder. Upon death, it drops an impressive number of gold nuggets.
Killing 3 Stevari will cause the Holy Mountains to start spawning Skoude instead of Stevari.
杀死 3 个 Stevari 将导致圣山开始生成 Skude 而不是 Stevari。
- Both of its ranged attacks can be surprisingly easy to dodge so long as you continue moving vertically.
- This enemy has hitpoints in the hundreds. It is highly recommended to either run away with a Teleport Spell or similar, or to use your nastiest tricks to defeat it. Lightning Bolt is very effective since it can pierce its projectile shield.
- When exiting a Holy Mountain, the exit will collapse from a small-scale Earthquake. The falling debris may actually trap this enemy and deal massive damage. Should this finish it off, don't be tempted by the gold: you must still watch out for the highly-damaging red 'desecrated' particles that linger for some time after the collapse occurs. See the Holy Mountain page for more details.
- Projectile Repulsion Field is very useful against Stevari's projectiles. Standing right next to him will make all of his projectiles fly away from you, even the accelerating bolt, since it starts off pretty slow. You can then take your time to kill him.
- Can be easily killed using Circle of Stillness and then kicking it while frozen.
- Vulnerable to the Chainsaw and Luminous Drill spells due to their rapid fire and shield piercing ability. After getting the Stevari's attention, hide underwater behind the platform with the health restore and spell refresher (or another corner), then ambush it in melee combat for impressive damage.
- If you just want to kill it without worrying about the gold, Polymorphine can be effective. The suggested method would be to throw it in the small hallway between the shop and the perk selection area, make sure to damage the enemy to take down its shield.
- Using a flask of Pheromone or Invisiblium is always the best choice if you don't want to kill it.
- Very easy to kill with an Emerald Tablet of any kind, provided you have invisibility or learn how to consistently dodge its projectiles. Should require 2 to 3 throws to finish it off. An easy ambush can be set up in the corridor that leads from the shop to the perk altar, but this will leave the enemy between you and the tablet. This also carries the benefit of counting as an accidental kill, which will make it drop 2x as much gold, and may be a viable strategy for early-game money.
- Successfully hitting this enemy with a projectile with the Personal Gravity Field modifier on it will render it largely unable to attack you, and the effect lasts quite a while. Since you will likely be fighting this enemy in the Holy Mountain, you can then remove the mana-hungry modifier for the rest of the battle.
- You can kick the training dummies found in the Holy Mountain into Stevari, to not only kill him in one shot, but also get 2x gold or 4x with the Trick Greed perk.
- 弹丸排斥力场对 Stevari 的弹丸非常有用。站在他旁边会让他所有的射弹都飞离你，即使是加速螺栓，因为它开始很慢。然后你可以花时间杀死他。
- 由于电锯和夜光钻法的快速射击和盾牌穿透能力，它们很容易受到攻击。得到 Stevari 的注意后，躲在水下，带着生命恢复和法术刷新（或另一个角落），然后在近战中伏击它，造成令人印象深刻的伤害。
- 如果你只是想杀死它而不用担心黄金，Polymorphine 可以有效。建议的方法是将它扔在商店和特权选择区域之间的小走廊中，确保损坏敌人以取下其盾牌。
- 使用任何类型的翡翠平板电脑都非常容易杀死，前提是您具有隐身功能或学习如何始终如一地躲避其投射物。应该需要 2 到 3 次投掷才能完成。可以在从商店通向振作祭坛的走廊上设置一个简单的伏击，但这会让敌人挡在你和平板电脑之间。这也带来了算作意外击杀的好处，这将使它掉落 2 倍的金币，并且可能是早期游戏金钱的可行策略。
- 您可以将在圣山发现的训练假人踢到 Stevari，不仅可以一枪杀死他，还可以通过 Trick Greed 特权获得 2x 金币或 4x 金币。
- A patch on Oct 11 2019 added a Worm Crystal to every Holy Mountain, which significantly reduces the likelihood of Worms accidentally angering the gods on your behalf.
- "Stevari" is the Helsinki slang for "mall cop" or "security guard".
- The Stevari is often called "Steve" by the Noita community by account of the similarity with its name.
- If killed, Stevari's body can be eaten. It is made out of cursed meat and will grant the Rain Curse effect that spawns a rain cloud that follows the player. If the duration of the Rain curse is higher than 14s the rain cloud will turn into a thunder cloud that occasionally will shoot lightning. If it's higher than 44s the thunder cloud will turn into an acid cloud.