A spell modifier that makes a nearby enemy the point of origin of the attached spell(s) being cast. The range is not infinite, and casting outside of it will cause the projectile to appear from your wand normally.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The modifier ignores line of sight, so can be used to cast spells through walls.
- Has good synergy with Explosion, although the immunity to explosions Perk is recommended to prevent mishaps.
- Its very high mana drain means that if you don't have enough in reserve to cast both this and the spell after it, the spell will fire from you instead.
- If an enemy is in range, projectiles modified by this spell will hit that enemy and stop there (unless you also have Piercing Shot)
- Range is short! It's somewhere between 2-3 unmodified Luminous Drills in length