Teleportatium is a cyan colored magical liquid that causes creatures stained with it to be teleported away. The direction of the teleport can be adjusted by aiming in the direction you want to go, but this is not always effective due to terrain interference in which case you will end up in a random direction instead.
A quick stain can last anywhere between 1 to 3 teleport jumps. Drinking 10% from a Potion will give 5 seconds of the effect, resulting in usually a single teleport.
Teleportatium usually spawns in Potions but is also part of world generation in the Ancient Laboratory, or rarely in large vats in Hiisi Base. Another location is under the portals leading to a Holy Mountain. It can also spawn in Liquid Tanks in the Mines.
It's also a highly flammable material, and will very quickly burn up when in contact with fire, leaving behind Freezing Vapours.
Teleportatium starts out as 100% accurate, attempting to teleport exactly in the direction the player is pointing. If this fails, it does rapid attempts with 0% accuracy, meaning it looks for a valid teleport destination in any direction.
There is a biome restriction on the teleports due to how the game loads areas, the teleport can only take you:
- From a Holy Mountain into another biome
- From a biome into a Holy Mountain
- Into the same biome
The minimum distance of a teleport is 128 pixels and the maximum is 1024 pixels, which is equal to two biome pixels or chunks.
If there are no valid teleport destinations, no teleport happens.
|Unstable Teleportatium + Slime||Teleportatium|
|Teleportatium + Unstable Teleportatium||more Unstable Teleportatium|
|Teleportatium + Whiskey||Unstable Teleportatium|
|Teleportatium + Concentrated Mana or Fire||Freezing Vapours|
|Water + Odd Brickwork||Teleportatium|
- While a finicky substance, it can nonetheless be used to escape from being cornered by dangerous enemies.
- You can use teleportatium to access the Floating Island above the starting point in the Forest. Make a small hole in the ground, fill it with the liquid, and then jump into it while aiming up. Alternatively, you can aim directly up and spray some of the potion on yourself. This will both cover you in teleportatium and put your cursor above you. You'll be teleported enough distance into the sky to be able to levitate to the cliff above the entrance. Do the same thing again on top of the snowy mountain to reach the island above.
- You can also use teleportatium to both escape and re-enter the Holy Mountain without triggering the collapsing entrance and curse that prevents wand editing.