This content includes possible spoilers or secrets. Tread carefully.
- The Tannerkivi does not fill a solid area with soil, but rather converts solids in a ring around itself into soil.
- It bears the alchemical rune for earth.
- This item can be helpful for digging, as it can turn tougher and harder materials into soil which you can easily dig through.
- Kicking becomes extremely dangerous, as the earthquake happens even if it's not being held.
- The falling rigid body debris from any caused earthquake can be safely converted into loose soil if the item is held and the debris contacts the conversion ring. Debris within the ring will not be converted. This can speed up digging efforts and reduce the danger from debris. You can however inadvertently bury yourself in the falling soil.
- The "soilification" can also be dangerous, as it causes nearby explosive canisters and barrels to also turn into soil and detonate.