Summon Swarm is a set of 3 spells that summons different kinds of flying bugs to your aid. The summoned creatures are very small, much smaller than regular Enemies, and attack foes by flying into them. When idle they hover on and around you.
- Firebugs lights things on fire that they touch, including you.
- A fire immunity perk does not prevent them from one shotting you if you get polymorphed
- Flies can be impacted by projectiles. This can help you defensively, by blocking enemy's shots, but they may also catch your own, preventing you from attacking.
- If used with a Larpa, the swarm will continously spawn copies for itself for about five seconds.
- Bugs are affected by modifiers, same as projectiles. With homing, they can deal damage every tick, achieving potentially thousands of DPS with only a homing modifier. However, this cannot be relied on as a main attack, as many enemy hitboxes allow the wasps to hover as close as possible without dealing damage.