A spell that summons a creature egg projectile. It will fly in an arc and crack open when hitting an enemy or hard surface, birthing a random monster under the effects of Pheromone. The monster will follow you and fight at your side unless you hit it, upon which it will retaliate before returning to its friendly state.
It has 2 charges.
- With only 2 charges this spell is of very limited use.
- Creatures spawned this way will have more health than their hostile counterparts, and will not drop gold.
- Creatures spawned by this spell will attack players under the effect of Berserkium, much like how most creatures will attack their allies under the effect.
- Can be used to awaken the Gate Guardian in the Temple of the Art
- Synergises extremely well with the unlimited spells perk, allowing the player to rapidly create huge armies and potentially avoid any direct engagements; however, being surrounded by creatures that bleed toxic sludge and lava is obviously dangerous, even more so when you consider that this combination can encase the player in toxic rock.