Plasma Beam is a projectile-type spell in Noita.
The spell creates a small particle in the air which emits a continuous, highly damaging beam of light, which can burn through most solid matter and powders, evaporate liquids, and rapidly damage anything in its path, including you. The particle remains in the air for a few seconds, firing the beam until it dissipates. This is all but identical to the beams fired by the emitter cubes found in The Vault, the beam you emit with the Personal Plasma Beam perk, and the shorter-ranged beam created by the Paha Silma.
- Plasma beam can dig through materials up to hardness 4
- Due to the risk of self-damage, it is best to only cast Plasma Beam while standing still or moving away from the direction you aim it in, otherwise you may run headlong into your own beam. Long-Distance Cast can mitigate this danger.
- The beam can evaporate all liquids including magical ones, making it possible to remove otherwise dangerous or bothersome liquids like teleportatium, flummoxium, and polymorphine.
- Stacking multiple Plasma Beams together will essentially create a single beam with their combined damage and digging power.
- Exercise extreme caution when applying any path-altering modifiers to Plasma Beam - these can both move the emitting particle around and make the beam change direction, which can have truly chaotic results.