A spell modifier that causes a projectile to pierce through enemies as it flies, but also causes the projectile to be able to harm the caster.
This means the projectile will only dissipate due to hitting terrain or expired lifespan, but also that it will deal its damage on every game frame it is inside a monster.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As an extremely mana-hungry modifier this is best used with slower-firing wands shooting high-value projectiles.
- As said above, this modifier will cause the projectile to be able to harm the caster, so players should take care.
- Has great synergy with Homing, as the projectile will travel back and forth through the same enemy, dealing huge amounts of damage over time. Couple with Increase Duration and/or Drilling Shot for even greater effect.
- Can make a Heal Projectile continuously heal you when shot at the ground or when coupled with Boomerang, increasing its efficiency many times over.
- When applied to a trigger spell, the trigger will shoot its payload for each frame its inside a monster, potentially greatly improving the mana efficiency of the spell combo.