A spell that leaves a trail of non-moving damaging magical fire projectiles as it moves. These projectiles will stay in the world for a few seconds before dissipating.
- While the main projectile of the spell deals 20 damage, the individual trail projectiles left behind deal 6.25 projectile and 6.25 fire damage.
- The static flames created by this spell are not affected by the Homing Projectiles effect, but can be drawn into the Vortex created by some enemies.
- As it comes with 60 charges this spell is one of the more useful use-limited spells in the game.
- Kallokärpänen will attack the player using this spell.
- When Epäalkemisti's ball is destroyed, similar dark flames will be thrown in all directions.
- The dark flames are not actually Fire and do not ignite flammable materials.
- Very effective against Mato and other worms due to their segmented nature.