Noita is a magical action rogue-lite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you've created yourself.
Noita is inspired by underground classics such as Liero, falling sand games, and modern roguelike-likes, -lites and -lite-like-lites.
The game is being developed by the creators of "Crayon Physics Deluxe", "The Swapper", "Environmental Station Alpha", and "Baba Is You". Noita is using Nolla Games’ in-house Falling Everything Engine. After a time in early access, the full 1.0 version is now available on Windows PCs.
- Feel free to register for a wiki account and join our user base.
- Come check out the Noita discord server, join the #noita-wiki channel and feel free to ask for any help you need!
Not sure where to start?
- Look out for new pages that may need more content.
- Create content for any missing pages.
- Find out more about the wiki on the Official Help Wiki.
Adding some content!
- Check out a few pages and see what they look like or what the source code for a page is to get ideas, or visit the new to moderating page to get some suggestions.
- Pixel-based physics: Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in blood of your foes!
- Your own Magic: Create new spells as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use your magic to crush your Enemies and manipulate the world around you.
- Action rogue-lite: Death is permanent and always a looming threat. When you die, use what you’ve learned to get further on your next adventure.
- Procedurally generated world: Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new Environments as you adventure deeper.