Music Machines are mysterious machines scattered around the world, usually sitting atop gray brickwork hands, which can be kicked to activate them. When active, they will play a music track for a few minutes before falling silent. They can be damaged by shooting them, which will cause them to explode, though their shell often remains.
This content includes possible spoilers or secrets. Tread carefully.
- On top of the Giant Tree next to the player's starting point.
- In the Snowy Wasteland, just before the Lake, atop the pillar with a Paha Silmä sigil.
- At the bottom of the pond full of fish, on the right side of the Forest.
- Far to the right of the Pyramid, resting on top of a stone hand.
- Prior to The Sauna Update, music machines could not be activated after picking the Telekinetic Kick perk.