|Getting started • Basics • Lua Scripting • Data.wak • Useful Tools|
|Audio • Enemies • Environments • Perks • Spells • Spritesheets • Materials • Image Emitters|
|Lua API • Enums • Special Tags • Utility Scripts • Sound Events • Enemy Information Table • Spell and Perk IDs|
An archive of any helpful tools created by modders, so that they won't get buried by sands of time (or discord messages).
Mods that can be considered good tools for modding.
- CheatGUI [Steam]
- Basic cheat/dev menu for testing things in the normal world.
- Conjurer [Steam]
- Clean sandbox mode utilizing separate save slots.
- Special features for modders: Display hitboxes & ragdoll positions, easily spawn your own entities via custom lists.
- Enable Logger [Steam]
- Alchemy Lib [Steam]
- Library mod for adding randomized alchemy recipes.
- Custom Biome Music [Steam]
Frameworks, libraries or wrappers to include in your mod's code.
- EZWand [Github]
- Wand building framework / utility
- DiscoWitch's entity framework [Github]
- More object-oriented wrapper around Noita the API [abandoned, functionality not confirmed]
- StringStore [Github]
- Read & write complex data structures into the Noita globals API
- LuaNXML [Github]
- Read & write Noita XML files with Lua
Tools that are not directly related to a mod's codebase themselves.
- Web-based Wang tile previewer
- Splice & stitch character spritesheets, for easier time importing into Aseprite
- Generate the materials image reference
- Small tool to list event paths from FMOD .bank files
- Lua API autocompletion for VSCode