Meteorisade is a static projectile spell that designates a point in space (melee range, if unmodified) to be the target of a barrage of Meteor spells.
Upon casting, 3 waves of meteors, arriving from all sides and phasing through terrain, will strike the target point.
- Cast this at range with a Trigger (or other means) if you value your life.
- Even if the meteors do not strike you, they may still light you on Fire if they come too close.
- The spell isn't made unlimited by the Unlimited Spells Perk.
- Meteorisade is finnish for "Meteor Rain"
- "Alea iacta est" is Latin for "the die has been cast," most famously said by Julius Caesar as he and his army crossed the Rubicon river in 49 BCE.