|Terrain Interaction Spells|
|Spell modifiers that change how projectiles interact with solid terrain.|
A charge-limited projectile modifier spell that causes affected projectiles to destroy material in a small radius around it during travel. It has more difficulty destroying harder materials, especially cursed rock.
- If the projectile is very long-lasting, such as that of Dormant Crystal, it will continue eating its way through the world wherever it goes.
- Works very well with spells that follow you such as Summon Friendly Fly
- Works better the slower the spell moves, synergizes well with Energy Orb
- A wand with this spell as Always Casts is an incredibly powerful digging tool since any spells it casts (directly) will always cut through steel, brickwork, and even extremely dense rock. It will however struggle severely with cursed rock, making such a wand insufficient for digging through such walls.
- Beware of angering the gods when using this, as the brickwork in the Holy Mountain, while resilient, is not immune to this spell.
- Does not work with Summon Explosive Box projectiles; the box immediately explodes.
- Combining this with Long-Distance Cast or a spell with Add Expiration Trigger alone will give the effect without using any charges.