A spell modifier which casts the next spell a short distance from the point of casting, ignoring terrain.
Long-Distance Cast is in fact an invisible projectile with a Timer,especially similar to Luminous Drill With Timer, and its trajectory can be affected by effects such as the Projectile Repulsion Shield perk. However, it reached the maximum speed of a projectile and its distance cannot be increased by modifiers that affect projectile speed.When used with modifiers that increases projectile's lifetime the range will be increased.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Synergizes well with dangerous static projectiles, like Explosion and most of its variants.
- Does not cast far enough to make Explosion of Thunder safe to use, however.
- Also makes Touch of Water and related spells safe to cast.
- Like other Timer spells,it will ignore the usual cast delay modifiers of the spells it contain.
- Can allow the projectile to cast through walls.
- However, the distance is reduced when casting through particularly hard material, suggesting that the projectile has something similar to the Drilling Shot modifier that is slowed down when passing through material.