This page contains information that may spoil parts of the game for newer players. Tread carefully.
Three-Eye's Legs (in-game name Kolmisilmän Koipi) is a mini-boss which spawns in the Pyramid biome. It rests on an altar, and will only awaken once the player gets close enough to it. The glyphs adorning the altar translate to YOUR REWARD.
It will periodically spawn Guardian Slimes (usually in pairs) that shoot Toxic Sludge projectiles. It cannot be normally damaged until it opens its outer shell to use its ranged attacks.
Upon death, similar to Dragon, it drops a Extra Max Health and a Wand. Defeating it also unlocks a variety of spells (see #Spell Drops below), four of which may also be dropped when it is defeated. On first kill it also drops a full heal.
It does not spawn in Parallel worlds.
On the altar that it spawns on, there is also a small book.
The notes likely refer to the locations of the four music machines.
Three-Eye's Legs is immune to most damage until it reveals its weaker inner reddish tissue for casting projectiles. It cannot be stained normally, so is immune to effects like toxic sludge, and the only way to damage it while it keeps its outer shell closed is to employ Plasma Beam based attacks, which can force it to open its shell.
Once awoken, Three-Eye's Legs will chase the player around the Pyramid, sometimes destroying sections of the brickwork in the cramped corridors. In the more open areas of the Pyramid, it tends to prefer the upper western corners of the rooms. If the Pyramid's ceiling is destroyed, it tends to wander gradually upwards and to the west until it escapes the fight entirely.
Three-Eye's Legs has 4 types of attacks:
- Summon multiple (usually 1-3) allies, which will chase the player and fire quick slime-based projectiles which deal 25 damage. They can be damaged by projectiles from the Three-Eye's Legs if they happen to get into its path.
- Reveals its red inner tissue and prepares one of two ranged attacks:
- 3 bursts of projectiles in a circle, not unlike Kolmisilmä which deals 28 damage for each projectile.
- 2 large projectiles with a slight homing effect towards the player that deals 55 damage.
- Pokes at the player if they're nearby with one of its legs, dealing 13 melee damage.
If the path to the player is obstructed, it may also quickly move towards the player, destroying materials in its path, sometimes with a meandering path.
- Plasma Beam and similar attacks, items, or perks make for very effective tactics, as they force Kolmisilmän koipi to open its shell. It seems to be unable to ignore damage from these sources.
- Spells which carry fire-type damage are highly effective.
- The main boss room has a fair bit of open space, lacking platforms in the middle. Mobility perks are very helpful to avoid its attacks, but not entirely necessary; most or all platforms around the edge of the arena can be reached without requiring more than the player's standard levitation height.
When defeated, Kolmisilmän koipi will also drop 4 random spells out of the following pool:
- Random Damage
- Random Spell
- Random Projectile Spell
- Random Modifier Spell
- Random Static Projectile Spell
- Copy Random Spell
- Copy Random Spell Thrice
- Copy Three Random Spells
All of the above spells are also unlocked for future runs when it is defeated for the first time.
- Prior to 1.0, Kolmisilmän koipi was very vulnerable to fire, being easily set alight with Gunpowder or Fire potions and quickly burning to death.
- Track 18 of Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 2 is titled "Kolmisilmän Koipi".