The Brimstone (in-game name Kiuaskivi) is an Inventory item. It acts as a portable Fire, and as such will ignite flammable materials and vaporize liquids on touch, but it can also be destroyed if dropped in Slime. It will not ignite the Player, though, and when held grants immunity to fire damage (Does not prevent you from being set on fire, unlike the Fire Immunity perk). While holding, Stendari will become peaceful to the player.
- The evaporating properties of this item makes it ideal for quickly getting rid of large bodies of Water, turning it all into Steam. This is useful for the exploring the Dark Cave to the west of the Mines, though you'll still likely require a method of seeing through the darkness to avoid getting lost in there.
- The Fire Immunity is not immediately lost upon unequipping or throwing the Kiuaskivi. This can allow you to attack or douse yourself while standing in flames, without taking damage. The protection lasts for only 1-2 seconds before you start taking fire damage again.
- Unlike normal fire, it can evaporate Toxic Sludge. However, it creates toxic gas in the process.
- Because it makes Stendari passive this can be a good way of avoiding harder fights in the early game.
- Literal translation of the name means "stove stone". This is in reference to a sauna stove, which traditionally has stones on top of it. Water is thrown on the stones to produce steam, making the sauna hotter.
- The stone originally lit up the Dark Cave as well, but that was later removed during Early Access testing.
Other methods of obtaining
This content includes possible spoilers or secrets. Tread carefully.