This spell creates a stationary projectile that, after a short delay, will release 5 laser beams that act similar to Concentrated Light.
- When cast near solid objects, the spell may sometimes cause a gunpowder-like explosion at the firing location after a few seconds, which may set the player on fire, making it somewhat unsafe to use. Electric Charge will reveal the explosion location in advance as a small, sparking circle.
- It is recommended to cast this a few steps back from the enemy as to not shoot through them.
- Given that this spell is made up of multiple smaller projectiles, it benefits greatly from modifiers that increase damage.
- Projectile speed modifiers seem to have no effect, making the Heavy Shot modifier particularly effective.
- Drilling Shot has no effect, as the beams simple fizzle on contact with terrain.
- If multiple Intense Concentrated Lights are stacked on each other or just cast with Reduce Lifetime they will make the modifier last a lot longer than supposed to. This can be used to deal massive damage with simple combos.