The Delirium (in-game name Houre) is a ghostly enemy found in the Temple of the Art.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Deliriums slowly float towards the player, phasing through walls and ignoring all hazards. On contact, they rapidly deal curse damage. It can detect invisible players and will pursue them in the same fashion.
Combat Tips[edit | edit source]
- The easiest way to destroy it is to destroy a large purple crystal located nearby. Acid of any kind also works well, from flasks, or spells like Acid Ball or Acid Trail. Earthquake and all of Touch of X spells can be used as well.
- The creature can't move far from its crystal and will abruptly stop if it would move too far from it, as though physically tethered.
- Because they move towards you until they reach the end of their "tether", you can use the direction between it and yourself to help find the direction of the crystal.
- The crystals can sometimes spawn in completely enclosed rooms, which always have small sections of softer brickwork that can be dug out with normal spells.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When broken, the Delirium's crystal produces freezing vapour and blue sand.
- During Early Access, Deliriums dealt melee damage.
- Dying from a Delirium's attack will give the cause of death simply as "bite".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]