|Damage Modifier Spells|
|Spell modifiers that adjust the damage of the affected projectiles.|
A Spell modifier that adds a very large amount of damage to a projectile while greatly slowing it down. Also adds some extra recoil.
- The Speed Up modifier can help mitigate the speed reduction caused by Heavy Shot.
- This spell can be used to great effect with a non-shuffle wand and a trigger (such as Spark Bolt) by placing the heavy shot after the trigger and before other spells. This will produce a combo that delivers the heavy shot affected spell like a payload, bypassing its slow speed.
- It also has great synergy with Death Cross, because Death Cross does not self-destruct or get bounced away upon impact with another enemy. This allows the cross to deal damage continuously to anything touching it until it explodes.
- Combining Heavy Shot with a cloud of mist type spell results in a deadly damage over time effect. Couple it with Homing for a truly devastating cloud that seeks out enemies and melts them in less than a second.
- Just like Damage Plus, the Heavy Shot will negate the healing caused by Heal Projectile and cause it to do damage instead.
- Synergises well with Chain Bolt as its projectile is barely or not at all affected by the speed decrease. Piling multiple Heavy Shot modifiers on a Chain Shot can create a very powerful auto-aiming wand.