The Shotgun Hiisi (in-game name Haulikkohiisi) is a humanoid Hiisi found in various areas that uses a shotgun as its primary weapon.
The Weak Shotgun Hiisi (in-game name Heikko haulikkohiisi) is a weaker version of the Shotgun Hiisi found in the Mines with less damage output, health and slower reactions, but otherwise identical in its behaviour.
Gameplay and Behaviour
The Shotgun Hiisi will take aim and fire their shotgun at their targets. They can also fire in mid-air while jumping or falling. In close range of a target they will swing their shotgun at them dealing melee damage.
The weaker version found in the Mines are slow to fire and have low HP, allowing the player to kill them quickly, but Haulikkohiisi fire much quicker, have good precision, and have more HP, making them much more threatening.
- As with other Hiisi , it will typically attack all other enemies, but will not attack other Hiisi.
- The shotgun blast has travel time which can be avoided.
- Be careful of the projectile arc - the wide radius of the blast combined with the curvature of the shot means hiding behind cover can be difficult.
- Oftentimes, the bullets will bounce instead of getting destroyed on impact.
- Shotgun pellets will destroy soft materials, so care should be taken not to stand next to fragile reservoirs of dangerous liquids such as toxic sludge if being fired upon.
- Haulikkohiisi has trouble shooting straight upwards.
- They have head hitbox, which have 2,5x dmg modifier