This substance will ignite and evaporate on contact with air in rainbow fireworks that point towards the nearest Orb of True Knowledge location, guiding you towards it. Note that it does not distinguish whether the orb has been collected or not, so if you are too close to an already-collected orb, the powder will just point to that location.
- The rainbow fireworks count as projectiles, so they can be deflected by projectile repulsion field or permanent shield perks, potentially pointing towards the wrong direction.
- Very small quantities of Flummoxium and Unstable Teleportatium are needed to start the reaction and create multiple fireworks, so a single potion of each material could locate multiple orbs.
- Both materials are commonly found in the Fungal Caverns, alongside many other Items and Potions, therefore it is a good location to go to when looking for orbs.
- The powder is heavier than most liquids, and because it needs to be in contact with air in order to evaporate and create the fireworks, be sure to do the reaction in a completely dry surface to prevent it from sinking and not evaporating.
- Since Worm Pheromone + Worm Blood = Flummoxium, a potion of Worm Phermone could be turned into a potion of Flummoxium by creating vast quantities of Worm Blood from worm enemies, especially from the cocoons in Underground Jungle or the eggs in the Giant Tree