A Spell that creates a rapidly expanding black hole at the casting location. It attracts enemies and crumbles any Materials that come into contact with it.
- Caution is advised when using this spell - it will damage the player if they come into its radius.
- The spell reliably destroys solids, but liquids often get carried in orbits that miss the destructive core.
- If the player takes damage from the spell, they will take on a more gray color, appearing as if the life had been sucked out of them.
- Multiple of these will interact gravitationally but will not destroy each other, meaning combining it with larpa modifier will completely annihilate an entire biome in mere seconds.
- Black Hole - a lesser, non-damaging version of this spell