|Static projectile spells that conjure a burst of, usually harmful, magic.
Unless modified to cast at range, these spells will detonate point blank.
This spell creates a powerful explosion of electricity at the point of casting. Will damage & stun any creature not immune to both explosives and electricity on contact, including the player.
- A trigger spell, such as Spark Bolt, is highly recommended in order to cast this effect at range
- The damage radius of this explosion is enormous, much more than the appearance of the explosion would suggest. This makes it easily able to hit every enemy in a group, or even enemies without line of sight, but you will probably need a to pair a wand using this with one better suited for close quarters combat.
- Explosion of Thunder causes heavy damage, and is by far the most dangerous in the Explosion spell series. It is also the most costly to fire at 110 mana, so take great care when you use it.
- The explosion also Powderizes solid materials, but makes them retain their properties. be careful casting around cursed rock!
- Powders created with this spell cannot be picked up with a Powder Pouch.