A static projectile spell that spawns a cross of glowing magic that explodes after a short time.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Caution! The Death Cross is created at the point of casting, which means that if you use it in isolation it will appear right beside you!
- The Giga version, despite being very powerful, is held back significantly by its low amount of charges.
- To make this spell more useful it is advisable to use a spell with a Trigger to place it for you, such as Spark Bolt.
- If paired with the Homing Projectiles modifier (or Perk) the cross will actually move and seek out enemies in the time before it explodes.
- One of the few explosive spells that doesn't include fire particles on detonation and thus won't ignite anything.