A static projectile spell that spawns a cross of glowing magic that explodes after a short time.
- Caution! The Death Cross is created at the point of casting, which means that if you use it in isolation it will appear right beside you!
- The Giga version, despite being very powerful, is held back significantly by its low amount of charges.
- Even with explosion immunity perks, the Giga version can be dangerous, since the projectiles it releases can sometimes damage the player if they hit directly.
- To make this spell more useful it is advisable to use a spell with a Trigger to place it for you, such as Spark Bolt.
- If paired with the Homing Projectiles modifier (or Perk) the cross will actually move and seek out enemies in the time before it explodes.
- One of the few explosive spells that doesn't include fire particles on detonation and thus won't ignite anything.
- For some reasons, the Death Cross homes in at passive creatures such as fish or skorpioni, even without any perk or modifier.
- Using Freeze Charge or Electric Charge will allow the Death Cross to freeze or stun enemies that touch it.