Charm On Toxic Sludge
|Material Trigger Spells|
|Spell modifiers that cause projectiles to gain additional effects when striking targets with certain stains.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- At 70 mana drain, this is a costly modifier to use but can be quite powerful in the right setup.
- The only spell that can reliably stain enemies with toxic sludge is Toxic Mist. Since toxic effects are quite dangerous to the player if left unchecked (especially at high HP-max levels), the Toxic Sludge Immunity perk is recommended.
- Toxic sludge can be found in most biomes, but is very prevalent in The Vault.
- The duration of the charm is independent of whether the target remains stained with toxic sludge. The charm lasts around 10s, like many effects.
- Hiisi-type enemies are vulnerable to Toxic Sludge, making them a prime target for a combo with this spell.