|Wild magic that casts other spells at random, either from the wand itself or from a particular subset.
Ignores both mana drain and charges of actual copied spell, and are unlocked by killing Kolmisilmän koipi.
Chaos magic casts 1 of 25 spells when the effected spell's projectile hits something and/or expires.
The possible spells are as follows in alphabetical order:
- Acid ball
- Acid cloud
- All-seeing eye
- Blood cloud
- Circle of vigour
- Death cross
- Eldritch portal
- Explosion of spirits
- Explosion of thunder
- Firebolts (1, 2, 3)
- Giga black hole
- Giga death cross
- Lightning bolt
- Magic missiles (1, 2, 3)
- Rain cloud
- Square Barrier
This spell is affected by the unlimited spells perk.
- Explosion immunity will massively improve your chances of survival when casting this spell and can make getting circle of vigor out of this a lot easier.
- Any projectile duplication placed after this spell will let you cast the spell multiple times (keeping randomization) without using additional charges.
- The game calls this a projectile but it acts more like a modifier.
- This spell is capable of endlessly casting spells that are not normally possible to be unlimited with the unlimited spells perk, like circle of vigour.
- It says it casts the projectile when it hits something but it's actually just whenever the projectile cast alongside this spell expires.
- In the game code it's called
random_explosionbut some of the spells this can cast are definitely not explosions.