A unique short-distance spell that shoots a bolt of energy that jumps several steps. If, at a jump destination, the projectile encounters something it cannot damage, like solid terrain, it stops. Will jump towards an enemy if within range. Will not seek a same enemy more than once.
- Can be shot through walls if they are thin enough as the spell only interacts with the world on its jump destinations and phases through it otherwise.
- The enemy-seeking effect will only activate if a valid target in range of 1 single jump.
- Very effective against shielded enemies, as the damaging portion of the projectile will jump straight through without touching or activating the shield.
- You can extend its initial reach with (for example) 遠距離詠唱 or a トリガー. テレポート詠唱 is especially useful (though expensive).
- Since its speed is slow, speed modifiers cannot modify its range observably (Not sure this is actually true, as I regularly utilize スピードアップ to extend this spell's range. You will also notice that speed-reducing modifiers such as ヘビーショット will shorten its range. Speed modifiers do not appear to change the speed of chaining, but rather the distance between jumps. Excessive speed/range appears to be detrimental, as it allows the bolt to pass by enemies completely without connecting).
- Increasing the lifetime will result in additional jumps, Ping-Pong Path can make it jump about 2 more times before it stops.